sábado, 27 de febrero de 2010

I'm Bound To Be Proposing On A Saturday Night

En fin, día de despedidas morales... la semana se va acabando...



It started we were great friends
It went sour ,couldn't cash us in, no
We figured out that we'de rather do without and
Find our way back to our roots again
It seems now that your tryin' to come around
But it's to late 'cause you held us down for so long, so long

It's ment to be you just don't know yet

But oneday,someday you gonna regret
Pushing me aside while you get your fix
Watching me squirm while you lick your lips
Yeah

Well so long , so long


Me encanta esta portada je je je.
Uhm, hoy casi gano una casa y sin jugar a la lotería xD

2 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Yo prefiero esta portada: http://oneray.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/the-sounds.jpg

No me ha gustado tanto esta canción, siñor. Ahora me pongo a adivinar el easter egg xD

Sergi dijo...

Ya lo he adivinado! Lazing on a Sunday afternoon de Queen!